No products in the basket.
Miraclesuit Classic Real Smooth Step In Waist Cincher – The Perfect Pics You See Everywhere
Brand: Miraclesuit Classic
Product #: 2742
Slimming Strength: Extra Firm
Coverage: Hip bone to just under the bust.
Style: Waist Cincher – step in style with no fastenings
Colour: Natural and Black
Sizes: Small to 2XLarge (UK dress sizes 10 to 18)
– Made from lovely “real smooth” fabric.
– Boned for super strength.
– Wonderful Edge lining to hold it in place with laser edges.
– Shorter in length than most other waist cinchers – great for petite frames.
- Although it isn’t seamless it will work well under most outfits without showing through. The fabric is incredibly smooth and there are no seams down the front.
Please choose the size according to your current measurements.
Front: 84% nylon, 16% elastane Back & Reinforcement: 82% nylon, 18% elastane
Machine wash warm. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Line dry in the shade. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Miraclesuit Classic Real Smooth Step In Waist Cincher Review
The Miraclesuit Classic Real Smooth Step In Waist Cincher is one of the more softer waist cinchers. It is a fairly dinky little garment, measuring 10.5 inches top to bottom at the front (slightly bigger at the sides and back). The front panel is made from a seamless double layered, silky soft fabric and has 2 invisible bones down the front. There are no fastenings at all, it is basically a very stretchy fabric tube (with boning).
I turned the waist cincher inside out to take this photo. There are 6 flexible bones sewn into the waist cincher fabric which are very well hidden under the double layered fabric.
The bottom “hem” isn’t hemmed at all. It is laser cut so there is no stitching. It is lined inside with the “Wonderful Edge” silicone lining which makes the waist cincher grip to your skin and stay in place – no rolling up!
The waistband is also laser cut, so no binding or stitching. It is lined with the “Wonderful Edge” silicone lining. This helps it to sit flat against your rib cage and grip so it doesn’t roll down or move about.
The back of the waist cincher is slightly longer than the front (12 inches). It has a flat sewn seam running down the centre (there are similar seams running down the sides too). This has no visible stitching and is very flat – more so when you put it on, so it shouldn’t show through your clothes.
What I Like About The Step In Waist Cincher
- It is far lighter and less bulky than other waist cinchers I have reviewed.
- The waist and bottom hem are laser cut, so they sit flat against your skin and have no stitching.
- The 3 seams (2 down the sides and one down the back) have no visible stitching and are very flat.
- The waist and bottom hem are lined with “Wonderful Edge” silicone lining. This holds the garment perfectly in place and stops any roll up or down.
- The control level on this is still Extra Firm, so you get tons of slimming but without the bulk.
What I Don’t Like About The Step In Waist Cincher
- It is shorter than the other waist cinchers I have reviewed (10.5 inches down the front and 12 inches down the back). I am pretty tall though and need something a bit longer in the body.
- I do wonder if the “Wonderful Edge” silicone lining might be uncomfortable to wear in hot weather.
- It is not completely seamless – (2 down the sides and one down the back). Although these are as flat and discreet as seams get they may still show through some very tight, light clothing.
- It takes a bit of effort to get it on!
How To Put On The Step In Waist Cincher
Before you start, put on your own bra and knickers. Make sure you are completely dry (not damp after a shower) and have no sticky body creams on. It you are a bit damp it makes it INCREDIBLY tricky to get this on!
Sit down and bunch the waist cincher into an o shape, making sure the white fabric instruction label is at the top. Put both legs into it and pull it up your thighs. Stand up and take a deep breath. You now need to do a huge amount of wriggling to get it over your hips and bum. The boning makes it quite tricky, but it can be done! Once you are over your hips and bum start rolling the rest of the waist cincher up over your waist and to your rib cage. The side seams should run down your sides and the back seam down the centre of your back.
Wriggle some more once you think it is in place, to ensure the waist cincher is sitting just perfectly. Take a breather, have a glass of wine, put on a fan…
Now you can get dressed x