No products in the basket.
Miraclesuit Classic Inches Off High Waist Thigh Slimmer – The Perfect Pics You See Everywhere
Brand: Miraclesuit Classic
Product #: 2709
Slimming Strength: EXTRA FIRM
Coverage: Mid thighs right up to just under your bust.
Style: Body Shaper (Shorts) – mid thigh with high waist
Colour: Natural and Black
Sizes: Small to 3XL (UK dress sizes 10 – 20)
– High waist really cinches you in at the waistline.
– Made from super strong compression fabric.
– SUPERB tummy control panel
– Closed cotton gusset.
- These cannot be worn with short skirts and dresses as the thighs are mid thigh in length
- These come up to just under your bra line at the back, so you can’t wear them with low backed dresses and tops.
- They are not seamless, so you can’t wear them under anything too flimsy.
Please choose the size according to your current measurements.
Body: 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex. Gusset: 46% Cotton, 46% Polyester, 8% Spandex.
Machine wash warm. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Miraclesuit Classic Inches Off High Waist Thigh Slimmer Review
The thigh slimmer is quite a robust pair of magic knickers. The main body is made from double layered compression fabric which is extra firm in control. The sides are seamless but there are flat sewn seams on the rest of the garment. These however are very well done and once stretched out on the body should become flat and pretty much invisible.
There is a super strong tummy control panel down the front section. This is lined with flat sewn seams and has some stitching on there too. This part feels thicker and stronger than the rest of the thigh slimmer.
The legs are made from single ply compression fabric and are seamless except for between the thighs. The ends are laser cut and so have no band or seam on them. They are lined inside with the “Wonderful Edge” silicone lining which helps to hold them in place.
The gusset doesn’t open, so you have to pull the thigh slimmer down to use the loo. It is lined with cotton so is very hygienic and comfortable to wear.
The waistband is 0.75 inches wide and made from very stretchy fabric. It should mold to fit around your ribcage and stay perfectly in place. There is light stitching on the outside but this should not show through clothing.
There are 3 seams on the back of the thigh slimmer (the central one measures 16.5 inches on the large size). They are flat sewn though and do stretch out to become almost invisible once on the body.
What I Like About The Miraclesuit Thigh Slimmer
- It is made from very very strong fabric. These really are extra firm in control.
- The tummy control panel down the front adds even more strength and is amazing at flattening out belly bulges.
- The body is nice and long and comes up to just under your bra line.
- The legs are seamless (except for inside the thigh) and give really good thigh slimming.
- The leg ends are laser cut and have no stitching on. They are lined with the Wonderful Edge silicone lining which makes them grip to the skin and stay in place.
What I Don’t Like About The Miraclesuit Thigh Slimmer
- There are 5 main seams, which, although are flat sewn without visible stitching, may show through some clothing.
- The gusset doesn’t open which means you have to take them fully down the use the loo.
- The Wonderful Edge silicone lining might be uncomfortable in really hot weather.
- It is very long in the body – it could easily swamp shorter frames.
- The legs are quite long too – on the lower end of mid thigh. Don’t even think about wearing these with above the knee dresses or skirts!
How To Put On The Miraclesuit Thigh Slimmer
Before you start, go to the loo!
Make sure you are completely dry without sticky creams on. If you have just come out of the shower you need to give your skin a bit of time to cool down and dry off. It is a nightmare putting on shapewear like this if you are at all damp!
Sit down and roll one leg up into an o shape. Put one of your legs through it and pull it up over your knee to your thighs. Repeat with your other leg. Stand up and pull the slimmer up over your hips and bum. Make sure your bottom is sitting correcty – no baggy gussets. Now roll the rest of the slimmer up your body until the waistband is sitting around your rib cage.
Give your body a really good shimmy and shake to get the slimmer sitting as naturally and as comfortably as possible.
Now get dressed x