No products in the basket.
Miraclesuit Classic Inches Off High Waist Brief – The Perfect Pics You See Everywhere
Brand: Miraclesuit Classic
Product #: 2705
Slimming Strength: Extra Firm
Coverage: Bottom to just under the bust
Style: Control Pants – high waisted
Colour: Natural and Black
Sizes: Small to 3XLarge (UK dress sizes 10 to 20)
– High waistline helps to cinch in the waist.
– Laser cut legs lined with Wonderful Edge.
– Super strong tummy control panel.
– Closed cotton gusset.
- Works well under most outfits.
- Wear in place of your own knickers.
- The seams may show through some delicate fabrics.
Please choose the size according to your current measurements.
Body: 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex. Crotch: 46% Cotton, 46% Polyester, 8% Spandex.
Machine wash warm. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Miraclesuit Classic Inches Off High Waist Brief Review
The briefs come on a hanger (no plastic packaging). They are made from a quite thick compression fabric which feels smooth to the touch. They are very well constructed and you can tell from feeling them that they will give extra firm slimming control.
Down the front there is a very strong tummy control panel. The material there is thicker than elsewhere on the briefs. It has seams and stitching but all of this is flat sewn and shouldn’t show through most clothing.
The legs are cut nice and high and are laser cut (edging) on the backs. The backs are lined with “Wonderful Edge” silicone lining to prevent them moving around. The fronts are banded but the band is very elastic and shouldn’t dig in or create bulges.
The gusset is a non-opening one, meaning you have to pull them down to use the loo. It is lined with cotton in the same colour as the rest of the briefs.
The waistband is very elastic and should mold to your rib cage and stay in place. The banding is all on the inside of the briefs – there is very light stitching on the outside which shouldn’t show through clothing.
There are 3 seams on the back, 2 at the sides and one down the centre. These are flat sewn without any visible stitching and do smooth away once they are on your body.
What I Like About The Briefs
- They are made from very strong compression fabric.
- The tummy control panel down the front is even stronger than the rest of the briefs.
- The backs of the legs are laser cut and lined with “Wonderful Edge” silicone lining to hold them in place.
- The waistband is concealed inside the briefs with only minimal stitching on the outside.
- The legs are cut nice and high.
What I Don’t Like About The Briefs
- There are 5 definite seams. These are flat sewn with no visible stitching but these may show through very tight or flimsy fabrics.
- The fronts of the legs are banded. If the briefs are slightly too small they may dig in and create VPL.
- The gusset doesn’t open – you need to pull them down to use the lo0.
How To Put On The Briefs
These are fairly easy to get on. You step into them like normal knickers and pull them up. You need to get the waistband up to just under your bust.